Monday, August 24, 2015

The First of Last Days

Wow two posts in one day, I'm feeling really accomplished. I did hint that there would be another one involving pictures and such so here it is.

   An important moment today was my very First Day of my Senior year!! My last "first chapel" I find it very strange that I have reached this point but at the same time I am soooooo excited to be here! I left school last time a simple incoming senior but I have returned as an engaged woman to a wonderful man. Such an exciting year its going to be :)

                                           My fiance and I before taking our Engagement Pictures :)

                                       A sneak peak of the wonderful pictures!
                                           One of my personal favorites :)
But enough of cutesy engagement pictures that the awesome Debbie Nevins took, now for pictures of my last-first chapel:

                                                                    Taylor and I :)

                                                                   Chealsie and I :)

                                                            Love this hahaha


                                                    Apartment Roomies :)



                                                                 Ali and I :)

                                                                   The big Chapel

           Well that seems to be all for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment