Monday, August 24, 2015

Hello World

A clever title I know, how very original, but frankly my brain could not think of a more appropriate post title for this.

   This is the first blog I have ever had where it's actually just about me which I find slightly strange but I've decided that I need to try to keep up this blog and share small pieces of my life with my family and friends. Why the long, slightly poetic title? Well, mainly because those are just a couple of things that make me happy.
    Beautiful things are meant to create pleasure and enjoyment and seeing the sunshine stream through stained-glass windows, and enjoying the simple things in life like the subtle color of a rose-colored glass is one of the many things that we as a people should try to enjoy. I guess you could say I'm a believer in moments. The little moments when you are sitting around the kitchen table laughing so hard you're crying, or introducing your favorite movie to those you love. Those little moments in life are what creates an anticipation for the glories of Heaven and being with our Creator. I suppose all of that fancy stuff to say that this blog is going to be about all of those fun, sweet, sad, exciting, wonderful moments in my life.

    I am going to try and post pictures and such with most of my posts but this will be a simple, short and sweet one for now. Though later I will probably have one involving pictures :)

That's all for now folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment