Monday, September 14, 2015

Stress, stress, stress....

      Life is definitely going... It's going faster than a speeding train, and sometimes I feel like I can't catch up to ride it.  Yet, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm almost done with school, and I'm almost married, and someday soon the train will slow down and I'll be able to gracefully walk onto the train instead of rushing and leaping.

       On the bright side though, I've got a bunch of Save the Dates envelopes addressed so that makes me feel accomplished. And I have finished writing all of my articles for the Wedding Connection issue.  Yay for that! I had a good weekend with my wonderful fiance and got to meet a lot of his family on his Father's side.  They're a fun group.


        All, in all life is good, it's just incredibly busy, but I suppose that's not necessarily a bad thing; God is good, life is good...  

No comments:

Post a Comment